CAS Numbers (Student Visas)
The Admissions Office is responsible for processing CAS numbers for Student Visas. We are currently processing a high volume of requests and processing CAS numbers. If you are currently waiting for a response to a message, we will respond as soon as possible and apologise for any delay.
Please note the following:
- If we have not yet initiated your Visa Evidence check for you (this will create a 'Your Visa' screen):
- CAS numbers will only be issued to those who are holding unconditional offers and have firmly accepted their place. Please ensure you have selected you require a Student Visa to study.
- Please add or update your passport details on the 'Application Overview' screen. We request that you only message the Admissions team with a scan of your passport if this section is not visible.
- If you received your CAS number and you have:
- external funding for your study at King's, this will not be added to your CAS number. Please refer to the UKVI Financial Evidence guidance here.
- noticed an error, please message us so that we can make amendments to your CAS number. Please do not apply for your visa until the amendment has been reflected.
- had your Student Visa refused, please immediately follow the guidance here.
The Admissions Office is working remotely; please do not send any documents by post to the Admissions Office. If you require any assistance:
- Yet to Apply? Contact King's via telephone on +44 (0)207 123 4843 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Already Applied? Send a message on King's Apply. It can take up to 3 weeks to receive a response to messages at this time.
- Current Student? Contact King's via the Student Services Online Helpdesk.
Please view the Technical Issues guidance below if you are unable to login or view your application.