Login to King's Apply
Create an Account
Please create a new account to start an application if you have not applied to King's before.
For information about the data collect in the application process and how we use it, please see the Applicant Data Collection Notice.
Applied via UCAS or DfE Apply?
Within 7 days of submitting your application on UCAS (undergraduate) or DfE Apply (PGCE Teacher Training), you will receive an email containing your login details to King's Apply. Your username will be the email address you used on UCAS or DfE Apply. If you do not receive this email after 7 working days, please click on to the Forgotten Your Password? screen.
Cannot login or having technical difficulties?
If you cannot remember your password, click on to the Forgotten Your Password? screen. Please contact us via email if you are experiencing technical issues logging in or cannot see your application on King's Apply.
Contact King's Admissions
The Admissions Office's standard working hours are Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm (UK).
We are not able to accept visitors in person and we are also unable to receive any documents by post.
To contact us:
- Yet to apply? Prospective applicants can submit an enquiry form, email us or connect with a King's Advisor here.
- Already applied? Current applicants should login to your King's Apply account and send us a message. We will respond to your query as soon as possible.
- Current King's student? Find answers on the Student Services Online Helpdesk.
Supported Operating Systems and Browsers
For the best experience, we recommend using the full format desktop/laptop version and the Chrome browser.
- Mozilla Firefox (v70 or newer); Chrome (v72 or newer); Microsoft Edge (Chromium) browsers: PC: minimum - Windows 7
- Safari (v10.1.2 or newer) browser: iOS: minimum - iOS 10.3
- Chrome (v72 or newer) browser: Android: minimum - Android 5.1.1
Users on older systems or browsers than those listed above may experience issues while using King's Apply.
Please note, Internet Explorer (IE) is not supported for use with King's Apply.