Login to King's Apply
Register an Account
Please create a new account to start an application if you have not applied to King's before.
Applied via UCAS or DfE Apply?
Within 7 days of submitting your application to UCAS (undergraduate) or DfE Apply (PGCE Teacher Training), you will receive an email containing your login details to King's Apply. Your username will be the email address used to apply on UCAS or DfE Apply. If you do not receive this email after 7 working days, please click on to the Forgotten password? screen.
Cannot login or having technical difficulties?
If you cannot remember your password, click on to the Forgotten password? screen. Please contact us via email if you are experiencing technical issues logging in or cannot see your application on King's Apply.
The Admissions Office's standard working hours are Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm (UK time). Following government guidance surrounding Covid-19, we are working remotely. We request that you do not send any documents to us in the post.
- Yet to apply? Please connect with a King's Advisor here.
- Already applied? Login to your King's Apply account and send us a message. We will respond to your query as soon as possible.
- Current King's student? Find answers on the Student Services Online Helpdesk.
Supported Operating Systems and Browsers
Users on older systems or browsers than those listed below may experience issues while using King's Apply. For the best experience, we recommend using the full format desktop/laptop version and the Chrome browser.
- Mozilla Firefox (v70 or newer); Chrome (v72 or newer); Microsoft Edge (Chromium) browsers: PC: minimum - Windows 7
- Safari (v10.1.2 or newer) browser: iOS: minimum - iOS 10.3
- Chrome (v72 or newer) browser: Android: minimum - Android 5.1.1